Our solutions will be constructed with consideration to the whole of the market and without bias.
We believe that by focussing on the individual and integrating the best the market has to offer we can help our clients to achieve their objectives.
Any potential client will experience a number of stages in the journey to becoming a Metis Wealth client. These stages can be summarised as follows:
- Initial consultation with a Financial Planner encompassing detailed discussion around their plans and aspirations for both now and in the future.
- A detailed analysis of current circumstances and whether the planning that has been implemented to date will achieve their set goals. This will include an analysis of the investments currently held and their charges, performance and how they compare to your own risk profile.
- Having presented our findings we would gain agreement to proceed to making a full recommendation in writing. This will provide a full rationale for the advice being given and the impact of this financial advice on their set goals, and will be implemented on your behalf.
- Once in progress the Metis Wealth team will continue to monitor the implementation.
- Clients will meet with their Financial Planner on an ongoing basis to review the investments and ensure the advice remains relevant to current circumstances and future plans.
As we work on a fee basis our fee would be discussed during the no-obligation initial meeting outlined above. This meeting is at our cost.